Best of Port Charlotte Award Winner
1. How can I register my child for classes at Horizon?
There are three ways to register your child. First you may call the office any time between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm (627-5342). Please download the registration form via our website. We will take your childs name and be happy to help you find the right classes for your child. Second you can stop by in person to schedule your child's class and fill out the registration form. An annual registration fee of $45.00 per year per student is due at time of registration. Payments for tuition and registration can be made by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
2. What age do you start at?
Horizon offers programs for children ages 18 months to Adult.
- What type of discounts do you offer?
We offer discounts for:
1. Families of 3 or more children receive a 50% discount in tuition for the third child's monthly tuition. (This doesn't apply to competitive team students)
2. We offer student discounts for any student takine multiple classes. Please ask our office staff if your child is attending more than one class per week.
1. Do your classes go year round or by sessions?
Horizon Gymnastics is a year round program. All classes continue during the summer months.
2. What is your student - teacher ratio?
Maximum student-teacher ratios:
Level One Gymnastics Classes are 1:8
Tumble Bugs Gymnastics Classes are 1:7
Dance Classes 1:10
3. What gymnastics programs do you follow for instruction?
Horizon's certified staff follows the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic Program for Levels 1-10. Horizon is very active in both the USA and AAU gymnastics programs.